Sunday, October 16, 2011

Crikey

I returned earlier today from a few days away in Norfolk, and I was surprised to see the number of replies to my last post about the chap who refused a bindover and is insisting on a trial. The comments (for which I am, as ever, grateful) raise lots of issues and I shall get round to them as soon as I can.

My wife and I had just parked the car last Wednesday at a nature reserve, planning to have a look round the salt marshes and take in the vastness of the skies, when we went to cross a small wooden bridge over a sluice gate. I was astonished to hear a cry of "That's (real name) Bystander!". The person who had spotted me was one of my contemporaries on a national committee a few years ago, so we eagerly swapped gossip until our spouses' expressions made it clear that this was quite enough court talk, thanks.

Small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts are pre-moderated. Please bear with us if this takes a little time, but the number of bores and obsessives was getting out of hand, as were the fake comments advertising rubbish.